NSFA REF: GP_0028_DB_ 2016
Testaments/Key Statement from the Parent: "Within 7 months, our boy produced many words as 40-45, and he has regained eye contact, common sense and other child like behaviours. We hope that with NSFA Global Inc. treatment, our boy will do much better. I have openly recommended NSFA Global Inc. and it's Consultant to all parents for improvement in ASD/PDD."
The ASD characteristics of Baby boy PTO_F
Baby boy PTO_F was living in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The parents learned from a parent in Dhaka that there is a cure (Improvement) to Autism and someone from NSFA Global, Saskatoon, Canada visits Dhaka twice a year. They may contact the NSFA.
The mom of Baby boy PT_F was a doctor by profession. She tried every way before bumping in at NSFA.
The Baby boy PTO_F's dad got in touch with NSFA consultant while he was visiting USA. Discussed detailed on his boy's ASD issues and the process of the treatment. He showed kin interest and committed to see NSFA consultant on his arrival at Dhaka. Baby boy PTO_F was very close to reach his 5th birthday.
Baby boy PTO_F had following ASD syndromes
- Poor eye contact
- Few words (vocal system and functions were degenerating FAST, had more words earlier)
- Locomotor capabilities not regulated
- Little common senses
- Little imitating capabilities
- No number senses
- No responses at call
- Could not maintain peer association
- No sharing on toys /laced social skills
- Show little intelligence when asked to do something not right for a child.
Observing the Baby boy PTO_F, interacting the Mom and Dad, a remedy plan was structured. NSFA consultant predicted that if everything goes well, Baby boy PTO_F will recover FAST in 3-4 cycles of treatment.
IMPROVMENTS AS TREATMENTS CONTINUES
Baby boy PT_F began to recover within 3rd month of the treatment.
Significant development features were:
- Detoxification was successful (First three months). Baby boy PTO_F advanced FAST
- Eye contact improved significantly by 6th Month.
- Vocabulary got better with several words.
- Started taking instructions from schoolteachers and therapist
- Listened to Mom and Dad much better
- Became much more social
- Could work on puzzles and started involving in games
- Gained child like intelligence
In total 50 words came out in first 6 months with some two words expressions
Conclusions: Baby boy PT_F progressed in terms of vocabulary, Instruction taking, Eye contact, and captured common sense and intelligent behaviour, could relate to objects and emotions etc. FAST.
NSFA Consultants thanked the Mom and Dad for giving the opportunity to treat Baby boy PT_F
Parental References/ communication (here a reference letter is provided for other ASD Parents) and Developmental communication form/ Milestones:
NSFA Statement: The Parents of this Baby boy has provided us a reference, which is NOT copied here (due to ethical reasons). Readers are requested to study the case. We are publishing only couple of email communication on child's progress. Thanks for the understanding.