NSFA REF: GP_0015_DB_ 2012
The ASD characteristics of Baby boy ATO_CH
Baby boy ATO_CH was living in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The parents learned from a parent in in Dhaka that there is a natural cure (Improvement) to Autism. An Autism consultant from NSFA Global, Saskatoon, Canada will be visiting Dhaka.
The mom of Baby boy ATO_CH tried every ways before contacting NSFA. Discussed detailed on ASD issues and the process of the treatment. Both parents showed kin interest and committed to see NSFA consultant on arrival at Dhaka. Baby boy ATO_CH was at closing his 5 years.
Baby boy ATO_CH had following ASD syndromes
- Poor eye contacts
- No concentration, thoughts wandering
- Had amblyopia (It was noticed by the NSFA Consultant, later tested positive by Opthalmalogist)
- Few words, not connected
- Could grip pencil but had locomotor issues
- Lacked imitating capabilities
- Little or no number sense
- Could not behave properly in school setting, hyperactivity
- No social or peer association
- Show little intelligence when asked to do something not right for a child.
Baby boy TO_CH was seen. The Mom and Dad were interviewed. A through constitutional plan was structured. A remedy administration plan was developed. NSFA consultant predicted that if everything goes well, Baby boy TO_CH will recover FAST in 3-4 cycles of treatment.
IMPROVMENTS AS TREATMENTS CONTINUES
Baby boy TO_CH began to recover within 3rd month of the treatment.
Significant development features were:
- Detoxification was successful (with in first three months). Eye contact improved significantly.
- His amblyopia was +ve, which was had been cured by NSFA remedies.
- Vocabulary got better with several words.
- Followed school instructions
- Listened to Mom and teachers
- Class results got improved
- Become calmer
- Got better in social interactions
Conclusions: Baby boy ATO_CH progressed in terms of vocabulary, Instruction taking, Eye contact, and achieved better class results. Baby boy Baby boy ATO_CH advanced FAST
The boy had difficulties in fixing eating habits. NSFA Consultant stressed on these areas. However, Baby boy ATO_CH progressed to a good level by Cycle - 3. The class performance of the boy came very well. Eye contact and other issues were resolved 80%.
Parent's were delighted with the developments.
NSFA Consultants thanked the Mom and Dad for giving the opportunity to treat Baby boy TO_CH