NSFA REF: GP_0035/London 2017
The ASD characteristics of Boy DI-P
Boy DI-P was residing in East London, UK, with his parents and one younger brother. The boy was about 10 years old. The parents came in touch with NSFA consultant in the summer of 2017 as the NSFA Consultant was visiting UK.
The Boy DI-P had ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and ADD symptoms as portrayed belwo
- Speech difficulties (Obstacles in appropriate pronouncing and delivering precise expressions)
- Poor eye contact
- Had stammering issues
- Less intelligent. Could not take complex commands
- Poorly diligent in problem solving
- Difficulties in solving mathematical problems,
- Did not have good social skills, awkward
- Had problems with understanding and comprehending social relationship
- Less analytical abilities compared to peers
- Could not recite a poem
- Was not focussed on school-tasks
- Problems with handwriting.
NSFA consultant explained the treatment process and made it sure that the parents understand the process, struggle, and maintenance of continuity of treatment. The parents agreed to undertake a long-term treatment process.
After couple of interviews with the parents and observing Boy DI-P , a constitutional treatment plan was structured. It was stated that the child will require 5 cycles (at least 2.5 years) to get to an optimum level of recovery through NSFA treatments. The parents became aligned with the NSAF plan.
IMPROVMENT AS TREATMENTS CONTINUES
Boy DI-P began to show progress within 6th month of the treatment.
Significant development features were:
- Eye contact came better with treatment
- Boy DI-P started producing intelligent expressions
- Took clear instructions from NSFA consultant by 18 Months, as NSFA consultant visited London, UK.
- School sent better reports and in one year’s time, his expressions became much clearers
- Boy DI_P became more social, naughty, and expressed intelligent understandings.
- Boy DI-P became cleverer, solved better mathematical problem
- He started solving word problems.
Conclusions: Boy DI-P progressed in terms of social involvement, eye contact, and he captured some good common-sense. When NSFA consultant asked intelligent questions and given objective situations, Boy DI-P solved them instantaneously. In certain areas, parents reported that they are satisfied.
A though meeting was help with the Parents. The parent identified specific gaps, and areas for improvement. The NSFA consultant agreed to continue treatment. It was clarified that the rate of progress will be slow, though!
Recently, the parents contacted NSFA, and mentioned that ater the 4th cycle, They feel that they want to allow the boy to grow and lead the struggle to fight his life processes. They are happy for the achievements the boy has accomplished. Also, the COVID-19 Pandemic has created a situation that the parent expressed their desire to give a gap in treatment.
The parent expressed their gratitude to NSFA consultant for providing very effective supports to their boy, and mentioned that they will be in constant touch.
NSFA thanks the Dad for giving the opportunity to treat Boy DI-P