Baby Boy HO_MI
NSFA REF: GP_0039/HO_MI_2019
The ASD characteristics of Baby Boy HO_MI
Baby Boy HO_MI is a resident of Dhaka, Bangladesh. He was 5 years+ boy with severe ASD characteristics. The parents came in touch with NSFA consultant in the early 2019, through a friend whose child was treated and improved greatly by NSFA Consultant.
Baby Boy EA_SM had ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) holding following features.
- Had little or no vocabulary
- Extremely poor Eye contacts
- Irritated, cranky, roaming around
- No social skills
- Various sensory disorder
- Did not have reading or writing capabilities
- Groaning around
- Lacked cognitive abilities as a 5+ years kid
- Could not imitate
- Lacked cognitive abilities
- Vocal functions reached at a risk status- expressions difficult
- Lacked emotions and connectivity with environment
- Did not understand relationships
Baby Boy HO_MIhad no focus and lacked eye contacts. His perceptual process was underdeveloped. NSFA consultant explained the treatment process and made it sure that the parents understand the process, struggle, and maintenance of continuity of treatment.
Interviews were conducted with the parents of Baby Boy HO_MI a constitutional treatment plan was structured. It was stated that the child will require 2-3 cycles to get to an ideal level of recovery/improvement. Single word and eye contacts will come up but it may take longer to get better expressive and cognitive skills. Setting up of expressions with various part of speeches will take time and learning support from Mom , Dad and Therapists.
IMPROVMENT AS TREATMENTS CONTINUES
Baby Boy DHO_MIshowed particularly spectacular progress in single cycle.
Significant development features were:
- Detoxification processes worked well, Irritability was lesser and she was attentive
- Baby Boy HO_MI started delivering single words a lot with in 6 months of treatment (Reference provided)
- Stated taking instructions from mom and Dad
- Baby Boy HO_MI became more socials
- Showed intelligent gestures
- Became more naughty
- As planned, the Baby boy delivered beyond targets, he produced 80+single words in 11 months treatment (Parental Report enclosed)
Conclusions: Baby Boy HO_MI progressed in terms of eye contact and better focus with in 2 (Two) cycles of treatment. The Parents became happy as the targets set have been achieved. The NSFA Consultant has become happy with the progress as the boy was over 5= age.
- Multiple words and sentences with appropriate parts of speech.
- More imitating capabilities
- Cognitive developments
- Numeracy and more learning
Baby Boy DHO_MI in his way to develop common-sense and good diligence. With in two cycles, Baby Boy DHO_MI had improved significantly (Parental report provided below).
Both parents are willing to continue treatment from NSAF consultant as long as the Baby Boy DHO_MI requires.
The lasts updates and Communications from the Mom/Dad is produced below: Note; the report shows (in Bengali) that the boy Baby Boy DHO_MI has produced 82 single words and some two words sentences.
NSFA Statement: The Parents of this Baby girl has provided us a reference, which is NOT copied here. Readers are requested to study the case. As the CHO (College Homeopaths, Ontario) professional ethics guide not to use any parental reference. We are publishing only couple of email communications. Thanks for the understanding.