Baby Girl SA_S
NSFA REF: GP_0031_UK_ 2011
Key Statement from the Parent: “Our girl was not talking, and we never knew that there is natural solution for the problem of Autism. After the treatment for 3 cycles, our daughter talks, plays shares, and goes to regular school! Amazing, but she is a bit shy to be social…. However, our girl recover from many bad syndromes of Autism with NSFA treatment!
The ASD characteristics of Baby Girl SA_S
Baby Girl SA_S was living in London, UK. The parents learned from a parent in UK that there is a close cure (Improvement) to Autism. AN AUTISM CONSULTANT from NSFA Global, Saskatoon, Canada will be visiting London. They collected the contact details and contacted the NSFA consultant. The mom of Baby Girl SA_S tried various ways before getting in touch with NSFA. Baby Girl SA_S was at the closing quarter of 4 years.
Baby Girl SA_S had following ASD syndromes
- Very few unclear words, and degenerating with time
- Weak locomotor capabilities
- Had inconsistent eye contact
- Little common senses.
- No imitating capabilities
- No number sense.
- No responses at call
- No social or peer association
- Showed no reaction when interesting toys were presented
Observing the Baby Girl SA_G, and interviewing the Mom and Dad, a constitutional framework was developed. A remedy administration plan was formulated. NSFA consultant predicted that if everything goes well, Baby Girl SA_G will recover FAST.
IMPROVMENTS AS TREATMENTS CONTINUES
Baby Girl SA_S began to recover within 6th month of the treatment. Significant development features were:
- Detoxification was successful (With in First six months Baby Girl SA_S made progresses)
- Eye contact improved a lot compared to beginning of the treatment
- Vocabulary got much improved, 2-word sentences was available from 12th month
- Started taking instructions from Dad and Mom, listened to teachers
- Still she was shy but improved social interactions in 18 months treatment
- Started working on puzzles and games
- Continued regular school
Conclusions: Baby Girl SA_S progressed in terms of vocabulary, Instruction taking, Eye contact, and captured common sense and intelligent behaviour, could relate to objects and emotions etc. The Parent were happy. Some maintenance treatment was provided after 24 Months.
NSFA Consultants thanked the Mom and Dad for giving the opportunity to treat Baby Girl SA_S