Baby boy RAJ_NI, London, UK
NSFA REF: GP_0030_UK_ 2013
Key Statement from the Parent: “We asked NSFA Consultant that our fervent wish is that our boy will call his Grand_Papa as ‘Nanu”. This is so miraculous the Baby boy RAJ_N started calling my papa as “Nanu” in the third series… This is amazing …
The ASD characteristics of Baby boy RAJ_NI
Baby boy RAJ_NI was living in London, UK.He was at his 4 years and 7 months. The boy had clef-to-plate and had a surgery. The boy was diagnosed as ASD and since then parents were trying various means to fight the ASD.
The parents learned from a friend and relative in UK that there is a natural cure (Improvement) to Autism and someone from NSFA Global, Saskatoon, Canada is visiting London, UK. The mom contacted the NSFA.
As the Parents met, NSFA Consultant discussed detailed on ASD issues and the process of the treatment. The parent showed kin interest and committed to the treatment
Baby boy RAJ_NI had following ASD syndromes
- “0”/ or absolutely no eye contacts
- No words at all
- Weak locomotor capabilities
- Little age appropriate senses
- No imitating capabilities
- No responses at instructions
- No social or peer association
- No sharing of toys
Although the specialist took time to diagnose the Baby boy IL_N as he needed to be a bit of higher age for being assessed, NSFA consultant identified the case as high degree of PDD (Pervasive Developmental Disorder).
Observing the Baby boy RAJ_NI and interviewing the Mom and Dad, a remedy plan was structured. NSFA consultant predicted that Baby boy RAJ_NI is an extremely complicated case and will take time to recover.
IMPROVMENTS AS TREATMENTS CONTINUES
Baby boy RAJ_NI took some longer timeto show signs of any recovery. He started very slow development from the 7th month of the treatment. Following list provides a resume of improvement over a period of 30 months (5 cycle)
Significant development features were:
- Detoxification was successful (took 6 months)
- Eye contact improved very slowly. Did not show any marked development till 18 Month.
- He started giving eye movements and responses after 20 Months of treatment.
- Vocabulary came. 2-words were available from 12th month
- Started taking instructions from Dad and Mom
- Listened to teachers
- Became little more social
- Showed intelligent behaviours after 18 months of treatment
Conclusions: Baby boy RAJ_NI took longer time for detoxification and to yield eye contact. He later progressed in terms of words, Instruction taking and delivering intelligent behaviour. Lately he could relate to objects and emotions as well.
NSFA Consultants thanked the Mom and Dad for giving the opportunity to treat Baby boy RAJ_NI